Donations to Ramakrishna Math, Cossipore.
- All donations to Ramakrishna Math, Cossipore, are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 by Order No. DIT(E)/576/8E/40/69-70 dated 3.9.2001 issued by the Director of Income Tax (Exemptions), Calcutta, and communicated through Memo No. DIT(E)/8E/40/69-70/2201-03 dated 3.9.2001 by Income Tax Officer (Exemptions), Hqrs., O.S.D., Calcutta, for the Director of Income Tax (Exemptions), Calcutta.
- Revenue donations to Ramakrishna Math, Cossipore, may be sent through cheques, demand drafts or money orders.
- Account payee cheques / demand drafts should be drawn in favour of Ramakrishna Math, Cossipore.
- Please do not forget to mention the following in the covering letter
- Your full name, full postal address and email address (if any).
- Your citizenship.
Your PAN, if any, (for Indian donors).
The letter should be addressed to :The Adhyaksha
Ramakrishna Math, Cossipore
90, Cossipore Road
(Sri Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa Deb Sarani)
Kolkata - 700002
Phones : 033-25573605 / 25329348
- Receipt for the donation will be sent only after realizing the money.